Friday, January 14, 2011

What should be done?

The only question I have in mind now is whether to get back to work after the 4 months of maternity leave, or to take no pay leave from work or if that is not permitted, should I resign? There's so much to consider. I really don't know what should I do. I hate the idea of placing my baby in an infant care centre at the age of 4 months old, but if I don't my only other options will be either to get a nanny or to stop working. There is really no one available to take care of my baby.

What should I do??

I hope God can give me some enlightenment on this soon.

Meanwhile I should just relax and eat more to grow my baby!

My poor baby is still underweight as of the last scan. Next scan will be next Thursday, which I hope by then my baby will have grown much more.

Go Baby Go!!!!

No comments: